Patsystems provides high-performance electronic trading and exchange systems, comprehensive risk management tools and connectivity to global markets from a single screen.
Pro-Mark is a premium front-end, the most advanced application available for the professional sector. It has been developed after comprehensive market research into the needs of serious traders - those whose business is high volume, high value, cross-market, complex and intensive.
The target market is traders in proprietary houses, investment banks and other financial institutions. Pro-Mark is also the ideal tool for committed independents who want the highest levels of speed and power.
Pro-Mark makes a virtue of speed at all levels. For example, speed of navigation and order entry, and speed of cancellation, amendment, fill receipt, throughput and handling. Pro-Mark supports a wide range of order types and strategies, and includes unique and innovative tools that provide detailed market knowledge.
- Intelligent ' next generation' multi-leg spreading
- 'Deductive logic' to help you place orders at the best price to execute a strategy
- Create any strategy, in any ratio, across any number of legs
- Actively work legs, combine futures and options, expand legs to any asset class
- High level of protection against underfills and overfills
- Work 'stops' in strategies
- Integrated advanced charting functionality with over 70 technical indicators, efficient back testing and flexible representations including candlesticks, bar charts and market profile
- Seamless integration with MS Excel
- Specific broker functionality, known as Broker Intervention
Patsystems delivers tailored solutions, built from modular components, to enhance derivatives-trading performance and trade processing. We work in partnership with our customers to deliver robust systems that align with their business strategies.
We provide traders tools and front-end systems giving traders access to global derivatives markets and a suite of modular components:
- Spanning exchange traded, electronic and open outcry markets
- Providing the highest levels of risk management with a single consolidated position view
- Enabling connectivity to all major global exchanges and liquidity pools
We offer a highly scalable solution with open interfaces that is easy to integrate, deploy and support. Customers can create their own front-end or integrate order-routing systems using our application program interface.
Front-End Trading Tools
Patsystems provides front-end trading tools for all types of traders. To enhance the trading process, we have developed an additional suite of tools with functionality to trade directly into the open outcry exchange floors and integrate with Excel.
Our industry-leading front-ends provide an extensive range of features catering to all traders:
- Pro-Mark with spreading capability and broad product support for the professional
- J-Trader for the retail and general user
- IQ-Trader for the sophisticated chart and algorithmic trader
We provide end-to-end exchange technology built around the Patsystems Matching Engine. Customers include the Agricultural Futures Exchange of Thailand (AFET) and the National Commodity Exchange Ltd (NCEL) of Pakistan.
This end-to-end system automates all steps in the trade cycle, from front office through to back office.
The core elements of our solution are:
- Internet-deployable front-ends
- Order management
- Risk management
- Order routing
- Order matching
- Member clearing
- Trade registration
- Multi-level back-office reports
Patsystems’ extensive market connectivity delivers a major advantage to its customers. Connecting to over 50 exchanges globally, Patsystems provides access to a broad range of derivatives products, giving customers the choice they want.
Direct market access
- Extremely fast connectivity
- Rich functionality with broad coverage of order types
Patsystems XLink provides customers with indirect access to global exchanges through our network of customers:
- No need for exchange membership
- Choice of clearers on most markets
Patsystems runs a continuing program to extend market coverage. The diverse range of exchanges allows traders to take advantage of global trends and cross-exchange spreading opportunities. Patsystems has developed tools specifically to cater for the needs of the professional trader including sophisticated spreading functionality.
Patsystems offers comprehensive pre-trade and post-trade risk management solutions.
The solutions ensure that traders can operate according to parameters specified by risk administrators, who, in turn, are able to access all the information necessary to maintain control of the trading community they are responsible for managing.
Patsystems' standalone, multi-asset class risk management solutions include:
- Risk Alert for pre-trade risk management
- Risk Informer for post-trade risk management
Platform Independence, Multi-Asset Capability
Both Risk Alert and Risk Informer are trading-platform independent and do not require an existing Patsystems installation. All that’s required is the ability to communicate with the Patsystems host system. Our platform-independence allows for easy integration with any system, including FIX-based systems.
No matter which asset classes you trade, Risk Alert and Risk Informer can be integrated with your system. The default asset class is exchange-traded futures and options, but both systems support CFDs, FX, Cash Bonds and Cash Equities.
For the ultimate risk solution, Risk Alert is designed to integrate with Patsystems’ Risk Informer. With Risk Alert and Risk Informer combined, traders have a consistent and coherent risk solution that provides total control and total flexibility, so traders can take on more business with confidence.