NinjaTrader has developed a reputation for excellence in order entry and trade management, due to its Advanced Trade Management (ATM) technology.
ATM technology protects your open positions by allowing discretionary traders to implement rules and conditions for semi-automated trade management, based on pre-defined strategy templates. For example, it features:
- Automated stop loss and profit target order submission
- OCO (Once Cancels Other) orders with relational intelligence
- Automatic breakeven stop loss
- Automatic trailing stops
- Volume-based simulated stop-loss orders
NinjaTrader was developed based on your needs as an active trader. It is an end-to-end trading platform with highly extensible automated strategy development capabilities. Develop your strategy concept, construct it, test it historically and optimize it using live simulation, then deploy it live.
NinjaTrader offers powerful features that can enhance your ability to trade effectively, including the following:
Using NinjaTrader SuperDOM, you can easily place and modify orders with a single click of your mouse or semi-automate trade management with NinjaTrader’s exclusive ATM technology. Features include:
- Quick order entry, exit and scale in/out buttons
- Single click order entry and modification
- Highly visual order and position display
- Intelligent bracketed OCO orders on entry and while scaling in or out of a position
Chart-Based Order Entry
NinjaTrader allows you to conduct your technical analysis and trade in real-time using the same advanced chart window.
- Enter, modify and cancel orders directly in a chart
- Monitor position size, average entry price and real-time profit and loss
- Use ATM strategies
NinjaTrader page 1 2 Continued »