For more than thirty years, CQG, Inc. has been the industry leader for fast, accurate, and reliable market data and unrivaled graphical analysis. Today, CQG provides high-performance trade routing, global market data, and advanced technical analysis. CQG partners with more than seventy FCMs and provides Direct Market Access to more than forty exchanges through its global network of co-located Hosted Exchange Gateways. CQG’s server-side order management tools for spreading, market aggregation, and smart orders are unsurpassed for speed and ease-of-use. CQG's market data feed consolidates more than one hundred sources, including exchanges worldwide for futures, options, fixed income, foreign exchange, and equities as well as data on debt securities, industry reports, and financial indices.
CQG offers the following innovative trading platforms with the speed and support traders have come to rely on:
- CQG Integrated Client combines electronic trading, global market data, and analytics in one application.
- CQG Spreader offers sophisticated order management and ultra-low-latency trade execution for trading multi-legged, intermarket, and intramarket spreads across accounts and asset classes.
- CQG Trader is the perfect execution platform for traders who do not require technical analysis tools.
- CQG Client APIs enable customers to power their systems with CQG’s reliable data, advanced analytics, and ultra-low-latency trading.
CQG is headquartered in Denver, Colorado with sales and support offices worldwide. For more information about CQG, please call 1-800-525-7082 or visit www.cqg.com.
CQG Integrated Client combines electronic trading tools, global market data, and advanced analytics in one application.
Electronic Trade Routing
- Electronic trading connectivity to more than forty exchanges
- High-speed network of distributed exchange gateways
- Partnerships with over seventy FCMs
- Depth-of-market views on price ladders and trading directly from the charts and quote pages
- Comprehensive pre-trade risk management
Order Routing Tools
- Multi-legged, intermarket, intramarket, and exchange-traded spreads can be created, traded, and managed (CQG Spreader)
- Orders for outrights and spreads based on yields
- Two depth-of-market order book views of the electronic exchanges (DOMTrader® and Order Ticket)
- A trade routing application that can be attached to any CQG application, such as a quote board or chart (Order Desk)
- CQG’s server-side order routing gateways manage where you get filled when you trade similar instruments on two or more exchanges (aggregation)
- Charts include a trade routing tool and order management window (SnapTrader® with the Order Book)
- Spreadsheet trading with over two hundred market data elements available, including order routing (Spreadsheet Trader)
- Synthetic and exchange-traded spreads can be monitored and traded from two customizable, matrix-style quote displays (Spread Matrix and Spread Pyramid)
- CQG and custom study values and condition alerts can be displayed on the DOMTrader
CQG Smart Orders
CQG supports both exchange-supported and synthetic orders. Each smart order has unique features designed to aid the trader in better order and trade management. Smart orders include:
- DOM-triggered stop/stop limit
- Trailing limit
- Trailing stop/stop limit
- Study-following order
- Condition following order
- Alert trading
- Algorithmic orders, including iceberg and offset stop limit
Consolidated Market Data
- High-speed, real-time, and historical market data from over one hundred global sources
- Foreign exchange, fixed income, energy, derivatives, equities, single stock futures, and OTC markets
- Different styles of quote displays
- Cost-effective, scalable market data management and delivery
- Dedicated data quality staff in five locations across the globe covering the US, Europe, and Asia
- Sophisticated symbol search
- State-of-the-art charting and analytics
- Numerous chart styles, including CQG’s exclusive TFlow®
- Portfolio and Instrument Monitors
- Exclusive tools designed for today’s electronic markets
- Over one hundred basic and custom studies
- Custom formula builder
- Various types of alerts
- Powerful trade system design and backtesting features
- Advanced options strategies analytics
- Computer-readable news: key US, Canadian, and European economic releases
- Comprehensive Dow Jones Newswires, The Hightower Report, LaSalle Street News, MarketG2 News, Market News International, and Need to Know News
- Innovative display
- Powerful search and filtering features
- Dynamic design supporting secure delivery of proprietary customer feeds
CQG page 1 2 Continued »