Backed by three robust, redundant data centers, the advanced, reliable CTS network delivers maximum system stability and fast, reliable market connectivity to exchanges throughout the world.
As an Application Service Provider (ASP) solution, our high-performance trading software can be used by professional and retail customers, even if they have no in-house IT infrastructure.
Crossland offers a total package for one fee. When you choose CTS, you get a stable, fully functional, easy to use front-end, plus a complete family of trading products, risk management and Web-based tools for both traders and administrators.
Crossland maintains its own exchange connectivity and the equipment necessary to operate the CTS network at three separate data centers. ASP hosting allows Crossland to control and maintain a robust, fast and reliable network that meets all of a trader’s requirements and more.
The CTS T4 platform includes:
- A high-performance trading solution
- Connectivity to many of the world's largest exchanges at one cost
- The stability of three robust, redundant data centers providing fast, reliable market connectivity to exchanges worldwide
- Two front-ends for one price. The CTS front-end provides professional traders with everything they need to trade professionally. A second, Web-based front end provides everything that most self-directed traders need and can be used by professional traders to view their trades from any Internet connection.
- Advanced Web tools that allow traders to view past order books and other account information online
- A professional pre-trade risk management system
- Easy-to-use, Web-based administration screens to set up accounts from any Internet connection
- A free, real-time, live market trading simulator
- An open API
- Training on the front end or any tools
- Personal, 24-hour support
T4 Desktop offers all the basic standard functionality any professional trader needs, along with many enhanced features. The system offers:
- Real-time quotes
- Real-time P&L and position updates
- Customize fonts, colors and sounds
- A charting package built directly into the front-end that includes many studies and overlays
- Real-time news and economic indicator feeds provided by an industry leading news service
- Multiple quote boards and order books
- Access to major exchanges worldwide
- An expansive list of order types, including market orders, limits, stops, stop-limits, trailing stops, MITs, GTCs, OCOs, and auto-OCOs
- Advanced order types, like market mode activation, time activation, price activation, icebergs and queued orders
T4 Desktop also offers dual-layout capability, the ability to switch between contract markets with a single click, and one-click and keyboard order entry. Day orders clear out between sessions, while GTCs and open positions roll over. Maintenance will not take place during the trading week; T4 desktop is always available while markets are trading.
Customization features give users the ability to create trading screens that perfectly fit their individual trading style.
Cunningham Trading Systems (CTS) page 1 2 Continued »