Crossland’s hosting services are located in two state-of-the-art, carrier-class data centers –
at the Chicago Board of Trade and at Equinix, both in downtown Chicago. Each fully redundant data center has connectivity to the following exchanges:
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange/Chicago Board of Trade (CME/CBOT)
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE)
- London Financial Futures Exchange (LIFFE)
- New York Merchantile Exchange (NYMEX)
- Commodity Exchange, Inc. (COMEX)
Crossland offers a fully redundant, flat, carrier-class network running on Juniper enterprise core devices. All data connection circuits are monitored in real time, with automatic notification for proactive responses.
Crossland utilizes the Jackson Direct 100Mb fiber connection to the CME Globex network. Our Intercontinental Exchange connection and Eurex connections are managed at the Equinix data center.